Your Career at VNA/HFK
At VNA/HFK, we realize that finding the ideal career fit means an environment that offers the best balance for work and life. We realize there is more to your place of work than just a paycheck. Our employees are our greatest assets.
We recognize the value of our employees by offering an outstanding, comprehensive and flexible benefits program. This includes, but is not limited to, a competitive compensation program, a generous paid-time-off (PTO) program with additional holidays, mileage reimbursement for those employees who use their vehicles for work-related travel, education reimbursement, and free parking.
- A generous PTO program that increases with longevity of service.
- A tuition reimbursement program. Employees who meet the necessary requirements are eligible to receive up to $5,250 per year towards earning an undergradute or graduate degree that is relevant to their position.
- A comprehensive employee orientation.
- Health and dental insurance plans for full and part-time employees.
- Company-paid life insurance equal to one times the employee’s annual salary.
- Supplemental employee and dependent life insurance.
- Medical, vision and dependent care reimbursement accounts.