The Islamorada Moose Lodge recently presented the Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice of the Florida Keys (VNA/Hospice) $2,000 to support unreimbursed services and programs for patients and families in Monroe County. The donation is a direct result of the Lodge’s second annual BaconFest, a two-day event which took place in November and raised a total of $3,100 for VNA/Hospice, Coral Shores High School and Moose Charities.
- A Gift of Comfort and Care
- Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice of the Florida Keys Receives $30,000 Donation to Support Palliative Care Services
- 34th Annual Queen Mother Pageant is a “Fractured Fairy Tale”
- Third Annual Taste Around the World Event Raises $18,000 for Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice of the Florida Keys
- Local Restaurants Provide Global Flavors to Benefit Visiting Nurse Association & Hospice of the Florida Keys